WORKRITE® Colored Masonry Cement is produced using Portland cement, limestone, iron oxide pigments and other materials to produce a variety of colored mortar products. Each formula is created with the utmost care and consideration to ensure that the integrity of the mortar product conforms to ASTM requirements and the standards of the masonry industry.
Applicable ASTM Specifications
- C 91 Standard Specification for Masonry Cement
- C 270 Standard Specification for Mortar for Unit Masonry
- C 144 Aggregates for Masonry Mortar
- C 979 Pigments for Concrete
- C 780 Preconstruction and Construction Evaluation
Type N: Normal strength
Type N should only be used for above-grade construction and is recommended for exterior brick and block veneers.
Type S: Medium strength
A stronger mix, Type S can be used above or below grade.
Type M*: High strength
Our strongest mix, Type M is designed for below-grade or where additional compressive strengths are required.
*Type M cements are available by custom-order only.