WORKRITE® Colored Portland Cement & Lime Blend (PCL) is produced using Portland cement, hydrated lime, iron oxide pigments and other materials to produce a variety of colored mortar products. Each formula is created crafted ensuring that the product meets or exceeds ASTM requirements and the standards of the masonry industry.
Applicable ASTM Specifications:
- C 150 Standard Specification for Portland Cement
- C 207 Standard Specification for Hydrated Lime
- C 270 Standard Specification for Mortar for Unit Masonry
- C 144 Aggregates for Masonry Mortar
- C 979 Pigments for Concrete
- C 780 Preconstruction and Construction Evaluation
Type N: Normal strength
Type N should only be used for above-grade construction and is recommended for exterior brick and block veneers.
Type S: Medium strength
A stronger mix, Type S can be used above or below grade.
Type M*: High strength
Our strongest mix, Type M is designed for below-grade or where additional compressive strengths are required.
*Type M cements are available by custom-order only.